They'll always criticize
and tell you that you're in the wrong,
They'll make you feel like you had flaws
since the day you were born.
They'll always point fingers
and push you to the brink,
And if you give in to them
you'll fall off the edge in a blink.
People around me always said
'Ignorance is bliss',
Now I realize that is needed
to keep you from falling in the abyss.
Somewhere I read- The two things you need
to succeed in life are ignorance and confidence,
And the farther I traverse through life
the more this definition makes sense.
And I can see two paths diverging in front of me
One of blame and one of responsibility
And I know I would choose the latter.
And like someone once said that to survive in this world,
you need to be as mad as the mad hatter.
[which I luckily am.]
and tell you that you're in the wrong,
They'll make you feel like you had flaws
since the day you were born.
They'll always point fingers
and push you to the brink,
And if you give in to them
you'll fall off the edge in a blink.
People around me always said
'Ignorance is bliss',
Now I realize that is needed
to keep you from falling in the abyss.
Somewhere I read- The two things you need
to succeed in life are ignorance and confidence,
And the farther I traverse through life
the more this definition makes sense.
And I can see two paths diverging in front of me
One of blame and one of responsibility
And I know I would choose the latter.
And like someone once said that to survive in this world,
you need to be as mad as the mad hatter.
[which I luckily am.]
No comments:
Post a Comment